Monday, February 26, 2007

Children

Children grow up entirely too fast. My daughter, ever infatuated with weddings, told me that she is going to marry Tony, a boy in her kindergarten class. And later told me that she cant break up with Tony because he would be mad.

She has also said that when two people get married, they have to go to the hospital so they can cut open the mommies tummy and take out the baby.

She is in kindergarten! She is entirely to young to be having that kind of thought processes, too young to know about those things. I am entirely unprepared for her talking about these things already. I was hoping I would have until her late 20's to worry about it, but it seems that is not to be. Man i hope this is just a phase and she continues to be a kid and not grow up to fast.

No comments: