Monday, February 26, 2007

Movie Time

I had a wonderful weekend. I got to spend time with my children, and as always it was magical. After I dropped my children off, my new lady friend and I went shopping for my daughters birthday. We found a nice jacket and hat at the Disney store that I could not resist. We then walked around a bit and then decided to go to a movie. We saw ghost rider, and it was a decent movie, but the best part the company. We then went out for dinner, where we talked. It is pretty obvious how much into each we are, or so i could tell by our waitress expressions. She seemed happy to see us so happy. We then retired to her place to watch a movie. Serendipity is a good movie. My date has a very nice apartment and it is decorated with a Nautical theme. I loved some of the models and things she has there.

I cant wait to see her again. I am smitten :D

No comments: