Wednesday, February 28, 2007

All is well ...

My life is still on cloud nine. My co-workers, i think, are getting tired of listen to me. My boss asked today how I met my wonderful lady. Mistake.. I must have talked a good 5-10 minutes straight, and he said my face was just beaming the whole time.

And I give all my good fortune this week to the glory of God and the power of prayer. When you listen to him, and turn to him, and follow him he will bring blessings and bounty unto you. Its not that I forget this, or that I don't remember, but sometimes I get bogged down in all my junk and self pity/loathing that I forget to look up and bathe in the glory of God and his purpose for me.

Why do we think we know best? We know so little about what lies ahead of us. We place faith in false ideals, strive for what we think we want and if we would only listen and follow, God gives to us what we need the most and what we need is never what we think, but when it comes your way, you know it.

My favorite song to listen to this week: I saw the light. Has so much meaning for me, both spiritually and physically.

No comments: