Saturday, March 3, 2007

You gotta jump, jive, and then you wail!

Went Swing dancing last night. I had an absolutely wonderful time. Not the easiest thing for me to learn, as it requires the feet to actually move in a coordinated fashion, but I was told I improved and did very well for my first time out. The Dave Stephens Band was good, Dave does a pretty good show.

My date looked absolutely amazing that night. I danced as many of the swings as i could, and on the faster ones, she danced with friends of hers that could keep up the hectic pace of some songs. I spent those songs watching the young adults that were there, and were professional dancers, do their thing.. Amazing.

Can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

PK said...

Ok, so when do we get some pictures on this thing? Lets get a look at your new lady friend. I especially want to see pictures of you swing dancing there.