Monday, March 19, 2007

Disney On Ice

My daughters birthday was a success. She totally enjoyed the show and seemed to have a blast. My son on the other hand, spend most the weekend with high fever and sluggish. neither of them ate well at all. It was the second time they got to meet my girlfriend, and they seem to like her. She handled the kids very well, and they both seemed to listen to her and to talk to her. My daughter treated her like a best friend, they did alot together. My little one even did some swimming with her and did a wonderful job.

I think I got my sons cold. I started to feel sick on saturday. I think only the kids got alot of sleep. Both of them coughed and hacked and snored thier way through both nights. There was a wedding party on the floor and they decided to talk to 1 am sat night and the adults had trouble sleeping with all noises. ddnt help that by sat night, all of us had the rough dry cough. was like a chorus of coughs.

but all in all, my sweetheart and I both agreed that it was a wonderful weekend.

and thats all i have for today.

No comments: